Monday, July 27, 2009

Unintentional, I Don't Know Why All This Is Coming Out.

-Cousins-
I'm scared to admit that you might have feelings. I try as hard as I possibly can just to put down everything you say, because it cannot be true can it? I'm just me, leave me alone, don't like me, don't love me. I will never love you back. I have no heart left to love or I never had one in the first place. I can't like anyone but I still kid myself. I hate that I feel nothing for you, and yet I tell you I do. Please don't talk to me. Why would you go out of your way to get to know me? I'm just me. I will try to avoid you at all costs, I'm too scared to fall... Because then what? what after that? It makes me feel physically sick sometimes that i DO like you so much. What can I do. I want to like you without your feelings in return. Maybe it would be best if I just disappeared out of your life. wish i could just disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment