Tuesday, July 28, 2009

*Checks Phone* *Checks Phone Again* *Checks Phone*

best friends : the ones that you can get mad at for only an hour
because you have important stuff to tell them.
I don't know what i am about to write but what i do know is that i have an amazing erge to write. This is most likely going to result in me becoming extremely pissed off because i don't know what i'm going to write next so i will just give up. I just sat for five minutes with my hands on my lap trying to figure out what to write about. I'm going to ask someone for a topic.
Kaitlyn says i should write about how in love with her i am.
Izwan says i should write about how good looking he is.
Kaitlyn, well hot diggity dog. She's a hottie. I probably traumatised her with my random outbursts about contortionists. I don't see her as much as i would like to.We came up with the excuse that we are both lard to actually move to see each other, but i have a great feeling that this is going to change if Bradley dosen't steal you every weekend. Either way, i love you.

Izwan, he used to live behind me. Then i moved. To tell you the truth, i don't know how good looking he is because i generally see him when i'm off my face. It seems to me that he thinks he's rather attractive. I suppose we'll all just have to take his words for it :D

I'm gonna ask a zillion people what i should write about and i will do whatever they say. But I've got to post this so i don't keep those two hoes waiting. So, i'll do another one or two or 1798568894458632568891 soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment