Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm extremely happy.

I'm just waiting for Raif's call, he said Allison & Sean wanted to catch a movie i don't know what movie. Anyways, no idea, why i put that as the title. I haven't typed in awhile though. I've just been busy with dance practices, school, and junkkkkk. Right now, i'm in a gooooood mood (:
Oh yea, met this new guy, Nick. Well, we just started "dating" a couple weeks ago (like every chance we get) He likes me, but i don't know. I'm too shy or something. I know right? Dosen't sound like ashlee... but maybe i really like him or something and i don't wanna mess it up? I am not sure. Let's just say, it's probably a crush but i hope something comes of it.

- Friday:
Yesterday had ups and downs.
First, I avoided him the best that i could.
I don't like drama when it concerns me.
Nick gave me a hug the first second I saw him and he drew
me a cute little picture thing that said "You should meet this
girl ashlee, she'll teach you to be pretty"
When i read that, i smiled. A lot.
I had a fairly decent half day from there.

Just in case adults get involve in this, i won't make any comments
on this.
I'm totally over it though.
I got another hug out of it so it was worth it.
Then it was dance practice.
We get into the studio for like 10 minutes and have to get changed in
like 5.
That's not enough time for me.
So i ended looking like crapp, but that's alright.
He said i looked beautiful either way (:
Then on the bus we played iPod games and just sat there.
Talked to them the rest of the way home.
Then i babysat.
The kids are so cute. Their really good for the most part (:

No comments:

Post a Comment