Saturday, July 18, 2009

You Don't Need To Know Who.

Ijan & Ashlee
That's how bestfriends look like :D
1) I hope his skateboard breaks
2) I hope someday his rotten heart would subside
3) I hope i'll get the chance to strangle him the next time he piss me off
4) I hope he'll realise how freakin useless his friends are
5) I think that everything he said was bullshit
6) I think that he is the most irritating guy in the whole wide world
7) I think that he is very self-centered
8) I think that he is crazy when he gets angry

Theres just so much more... And right now i can't even think of anything positive about him. Cause there simply isn't anything like for real!! I'm not sure of how i'm feeling though but oh my.. i miss being loved and cared so much. It is so damn irritating when he's full of himself most of the time. And not forgetting, when the whole conversation of ours would turn into his complaining session with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment